Sunday, June 17, 2012

Firsties!

This post is so-called because it is the first one of the year 2012. Funny that it should be happening in June (I guess everyone has been pretty busy)!

Since it is the first post of the new year, let's talk about improvement. What goals do you have right now in terms of it? What do you wish you were you doing that you aren't. I will throw a couple of mine out there to help you get started:
  • I am calling this summer "Matt's Summer Makeover" - this means getting to the gym and losing some weight that has haunted me for several years.
  • MattyReads - I am going to start posting book reviews again.
  • Writing - I will write for at least 30 minutes a day - more if I can handle it - to get a book written before the end of the year.
So there you go! Drop us a line and fill us in our your own goals. You stand a better chance of reaching them if you write them down or put them out there in the universe.

No comments: